• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T :Maverick 2x12 Combo with V30s - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
I have a 2x12 Maverick that I am looking to sell due to the amp's weight and due to the fact that I don't care for the overdrive channel. Looking for a bluesier amp. All functions work 100% and the cab is loaded with V30s. The cab has some dings and scuffs (see pics), but nothing extreme. No holes in the grill. I bought it used. I would like to sell it outright, but will consider trades too (in other words your amp+cash or my amp+cash from me). What I am looking for in trades (in order of preference):

Lonestar classic (10/50/100) or Lonestar special head (especially a short head)
Blue Angel Head (must not hiss)
Blue Angel 1x12 combo (must not hiss)
Subway Blues with Reverb (without hum)

Local pick-up is AOK and I would be willing to drive up to two hours and to meet someone 1/2 way. FYI, I live in Sayre PA, which is 40 mins west of Binghamton NY, 50 mins south of Ithaca NY, about two hours from Williamsport PA, two hours from Scranton PA, two hours from Syracuse, NY and 2-3 hours from Rochester, NY. I am willing to ship the amp, but it will be pricey (and heavy).

$800 + shipping + 3% (if using Paypal). BB Members Monsta-Tone, MusicmanJP6, nremondelli, and gts can give me good references and I have 100% positive feedback on the Bay (mdortona).

Any questions or offers, feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Matt

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

More pics at http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc247/mdortona/Maverick/

Latest posts

Back