• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Mark V Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
I have a nice and minty Mesa Mark V combo. I got it a month ago and retubed the power tubes. The amp comes with the footswitch, FS cable, amp and FS covers, casters and all docs that I got from the previous owner. No original manual, but I have a printed copy. The amp sounds great, but it's not what I'm looking for. Pictures will be posted tonight, but we all know what this looks like, right?

Local transactions in the Tri-State NYC area would be best, but I will ship. I'm interested in other 3 channel amps (VHT, Bogner, etc...) or a 2000 Les Paul. As for cash, $1850 shipped/pp. $1750 for a local sale.

Thanx - Pete

DSC03858.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03863.jpg

trade 3ch dual rectifier + cash . i recently installed new boogie tubes and they have approx 6 hours use on them. great shape like new condition, no rips, tears, scuffs etc...
comes with 5 button foot controller and midi cable.

twothemax said:
trade 3ch dual rectifier + cash . i recently installed new boogie tubes and they have approx 6 hours use on them. great shape like new condition, no rips, tears, scuffs etc...
comes with 5 button foot controller and midi cable.

Thanx for the offer max but I already have a 3 channel DR.

Thanx for the interest though

Pete

Back