• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Mark IV Compact Combo PRICE DROP!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperaxe

Reaction score
New here. Have done several good deals on The Gear Page though, and I'm happy to provide references. Feel free to contact me at kevslist77 at gmail dot com.

Here we have a 1994 Mark IV short combo w/ Celestion Black Shadow in near mint condition. Everything works and sounds as it should. Comes with footswitch and cover. This is an extremely versatile and great gigging and recording amp.

The only evidence that this is not a new amp is that you can tell it's been carried because the handle has slightly more give to it than a newer handle and there is slight scuffing on one corner guard (these cost $6 to replace). Other than that, this amp is 18 years old and mint. Comes with footswitch and cover. Just looking to change things up. Looking for $1,175, paypal'd and shipped, or just make me your best offer. Local deals around Chicago are preferred and cheaper.

Mesa tubes have ~25 hours on them. I currently have it set up with 6L6s and EL34s. Simulclass, baby!

As far as trades go, I'm looking for something of comparable value, but am willing to give or take some cash for the right deal. Here's what I'm interested in:

Amps: Tube combos, heads, or heads and cabs. I'm very flexible here. Mesa-wise, an Electradyne or Lone Star Classic would be interesting. Or maybe an Express 5:50. But offer me whatever you've got. I may be interested.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Back