• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*FS/FT* Mesa Mark IV (A) medium head (free ship to USA)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach.king

Reaction score
I have a Mark IV medium head (A version) from the early nineties with footswitch. Would anyone have an interest in trading it for a Mark IV short head? I would prefer a local deal in GA, but we could work something out if you are not in GA. I will post pictures tonight. I have a need to rack mount my Mark IV but cannot due to it being the medium head of course... so that is the reason for the trade. It's in great condition, the head shell has some wear but no tears, but the actual amp chassis is in awesome condition. Currently running all 6L6's.

*edit*

I would also consider a trade for a Mark 3 or a triaxis.

Thanks...

100_0971.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0969.jpg

I have an early nineties MKIV a revision. It was recently converted to a shorthead from a combo. I'm still waiting for the reverb mount grommets and aluminum mount plate for the fan from Mesa/Boogie. They should be here any day now.
This is it on top of the 2X12:
S4020473.jpg

No issues at all.

I've got a rackmounted Mark IV head for sale that I would sell to you, although I'm not interested in a trade so you'd most likely want to sell your medium head off independetly. If interested, let me know.

Back