• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Heartbreaker 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrosiontrav

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mesa Heartbreaker 2x12 up for grabs. I'm going back to pounding on the bass and don't need this. It currently has new EL-34's in it. I have the footswitch for it as well.

the only trades I'm looking for are basses or bass amps and cabs.

$850 plus packing and shipping. I'll pay for insurance for full value.

I've never even heard of a hearbreaker before. How does it sound? What models is it similar too? Is a high gain amp capable of metal tones?

On the 'Love' channeL with the gain switch and boost switch engaged you can get a a lot of gain. That channel is very comparable to the Mark series. The 'Lust' channel is voiced like a Marshall, not quite as much gain as the "Love" channel. Still more gain the JCM 800 though.

Hey Nomad, I doubt that guy has been back since he posted that. In any case if you're interested I know someone who has one for sale. Email me and I will forward your email.

Back