• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Electra-Dyne 1x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmers

Reaction score
Hey folks -

I recently picked up this beauty, used it for one important gig and one week's worth of tracking sessions, and now it must move on to free up some cash. Far and away the best Mesa I've ever used. You all know the deal: SUPER simple to dial in great tones, all the way from spanky Fender blackface, to rocking Marshall crunch tones. Beautiful reverb, as well. The amp is in near mint condition, comes with footswitch, footswitch cable, removable casters, padded slipcover, and the original unregistered 5-year warranty with Mesa, & all original paperwork. Essentially a new amp for quite a bit less than they go for new.

Electra Dyne 1x12 widebody combo
Newest version with "gain trim" and "clean level" controls on the back
Footswitch, cable, casters included
45 or 90 watts (switchable); Clean, Lo gain, Hi gain modes; loaded w/6L6's
Switchable reverb (on/off for Lo or Hi gain)
Ships in original Mesa box
Killer tones, looks completely badass, will crush you like Aahhhnold.

$1385 shipped in the US (w/PayPal gift option), $1300 local pickup (Washington, DC area)

Pics speak for themselves. This thing is READY. TO. ROCK.
Drop me a PM or an email at timlyons -at- gmail.com

Thanks!

front.jpg

fangle.jpg

back2.jpg

Latest posts

Back