• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2008 Mark IV Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockaxis

Reaction score
I'm selling my Mark IV Combo from 2008 in green tolex as I'm looking at a non-music related purchase. It's in mint condition and I believe the warranty transfers and still has approximately 4 years left on it. Comes with casters and all other documentation. I try try and post pictures later. I'm looking to get 1,700 obo. Due to the weight, I would prefer a local sale. I live in SoCal desert close to San Bernardino and Riverside counties.

I have sold gear on the EBMM Forums and the few ebay transactions have been 100% (glockaxis).

Thanks

Hey Dave

I'll shoot some pics and send them out tomorrow. PM your email address (I'll check and see if I still have it) and also PM with what you had in mind as far as trades go.

The only thing that I worry about shipping-wise is the weight of this amp and potential damage a carrier might do to it and the cost of shipping. I do not have the original box or packing material either. If you have suggestions let me know.

Hey man!

The email [email protected]. For trades, I've got an Axe Fx Standard in pristine new condition. I could also throw in a new condition Carvin DCM150 power amp. I'd also consider trading my Egnater M4 preamp.

Dave

Back