• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 07' Mesa Boogie Roadster - SOLD !!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwonder

Reaction score
***sold ** $1350 Including Shipping to Continential US and I will Accept Paypal**
UP for sale is a beautiful Mesa Boogie Roadster. The production year is 2007 and it is in
mint condition. Has a fairly new set of 6L6's power tubes. Included is the head cover,
footswitch, footswitch cover and manual.

Tried to delete this post in edit section .. for some reason .. unable to delete.

front%20view.jpg
frontleft.jpg
frontplate.jpg

Man, that's a great deal!! Holy. This shouldn't last long!! I love my Roadster!! :D

Good luck with the sale man!!

Might be interested. How does it compare to the Mark IV? I know almost nothing about the Roadster.

Cheers

Are you kidding me..... WOW, this is incredible. I bought this new and thought it was a good deal... this is one of those time I wish I would have waited to buy...... :lol:

but I couldn't the past 2 years without mine!!!

Wow .... thanks for all the good thoughts!!

Kung Fool ... unfortunately .. I am not interested in any trades .. and I must admit .. I already
have a 2 channel Dual Rec.

FYI .. I am located in Rochester, NY

Gotta grill you with some questions... :lol:

Are you the original owner?
Why are you selling it?
Do you have whatever paperwork is needed for the warranty transfer?
Any issue with local pickup?
Does it have any of the channel switching delay/lag issues that have been mentioned here on the forum?

Don't take this last question the wrong way, because I'm certainly no forum veteran, but it's always nice to be able to buy from someone who other forum members can vouch for, and you appear to be brand new. Like the guy above me said, what kind of references can you give us?

Thanks for responding to this post.

A number of questions have been posted so I'll answer them honestly and as clearly as possible.

1).The First question asked of references. As mentioned, yes I am new to this forum and unfortunately have not been on long enough to have developed an online community and support system of friends. As per my character, I am Doctor, hate online scams and morally would never intentionally lie or cheat. Here are a few references that may help.

JMR -- featured artist for Dimarzio pickups, Staff member of Tone Merchants, Affiliation with Greg Howe. http://www.myspace.com/jmrmusic

Tony Vinci - Lion Music recording artist - "speaking to stones" http://www.myspace.com/speakingtostones

John Nau - Nau Engineering -- Official Mesa Boogie Repair Technician - He is the only certified Mesa Technician in Upstate NY !!
http://web.mac.com/tom.hedrick/iWeb/Nau/Welcome.html

2) No, I am not the original owner. He was an accountant from outside NYC. He took very very good care of it. I purchased it from him in Feb 09'. I literally have only 15 hours playing time on this amp.

3) I am selling it due to a few reasons. First of all , I have an original 2 channel dual rec and honestly, in terms of channel 3 and 4 of the roadster .. they are identical in side by side comparison .. so I've already got that .... Secondly, I decide to go toward a vintage Marshall route and picked up a pristine 1980 JMP 2203.

4) I have all the original paperwork that came with the amp. ( Truthfully, I have not read any of it).

5) No, I do not have any issues with local pickup. In fact, it would be preferred !!!

6) No, it does not have any lag time when switching channels. I've read about that issue but it does not exist with this particular amp.

Hopefully, that helps .. if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Thanks again for your interests ..

Back