Found a way to fix the harsh treble.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacko123 said:
Congrats on the milestone, but more importantly thank you for being such an active dude with such good information to share.

You bet! What can I say.... I enjoy discussing gear!

dmcguitar said:
mmjp6, 4000 posts in under 3 years.. man seems like you spend a lot of time here.. now imagine if your applied that time to playing guitar :wink: ahahahahahah (im guilty of hanging here alot myself)

Sometimes it's more fun to talk gear than to mess with it! I don't have many people nearby to 'shoot the ****' and talk gear with and Lord knows the wife isn't willing/savvy! This is where I get my gear talkin' kicks in. Haha. But, yea, I could be a smoking guitar player if it weren't for my nerdy forum ways... :p

salvatruco said:
...and congrats on your 4000 post :wink: have a couple of beers to celebrate :mrgreen:

Thanks! Just finished a cold one actually. :wink:

MusicManJP6 said:
I wouldn't have 4000 posts if everyone wasn't cool on here and helpful...

If you don't count your "For Sale" posts, you'd only have like 37 posts. :lol: :lol:

CudBucket said:
MusicManJP6 said:
I wouldn't have 4000 posts if everyone wasn't cool on here and helpful...

If you don't count your "For Sale" posts, you'd only have like 37 posts. :lol: :lol:

Hey now! I'm not that bad! Haha. I've made a promise to myself to sell off what I don't use and pay off credit card with the funds this time instead of buy other gear that I'll just end up selling later. I'm down to just the gear in my sig now. I'm on the road to recovery. LOL.

Latest posts

Back