Found a Mark IIC+ no EQ 60 watt combo FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
I think that's about what they go for without EQ on ebay. It ill probably go up in value as the number of C+'s for sale dwindle down.

Just make sure it's a C+ before you buy.

Greg

I think it's easily worth $900. It's the most stripped down version but it's still a IIC+. A great starter C+ that you can sell or trade-up if you find a better optioned one.

You might find that you actually like it despite what people say :D

Everyone wants a IIC+ yet I think sometimes people are too quick to dismiss one without all the bells & whistles. You are still getting the C+ sound with a stripped down model. Buy an EQ pedal and that problem is taken care of. The 60-watt models still sound great. If you look at old Marshalls the 50-watters are just as desirable as the 100-watters. For some reason many people look down on the 60-watt Boogies.

Speaking as someone that has a stripped down C+ I honestly don't miss any of the extra bells and whistles. I suppose it would be nice to have the eq, but the basic sound of the amp is so nice that I really don't need it and I certainly have never felt that the amp needed two more power tunes. It has plenty of headroom and power in its current state for my uses. I'd say that unless the cabinet is missing chunks it's a good price, but I'm biased :D

If the seller is local, why not call and arrange to bring your guitar over to check it out? Sure beats shopping sight unseen. :wink:

Back