• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainfreak

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ short head.... Loaded. Has Simulclass option,Graphic EQ and Reverb. Black tolex: excellent condition. $2700 + Shipping. Will accept paypal but you will have to add the 3%

Ralph

I have played and heard this amp in person and it's 100% legit. This is THE IIC+ that everyone wants. And Gainfreak is a friend of mine so you're dealing with a legit seller.

great, i was looking for a iic+ head for like a few months, i ended up getting a mark iv. i wish you'd told me this like a month ago lol.

what a great amp. wish it was like $1000, it would be a no brainer ;)

gainfreak said:
Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ short head.... Loaded. Has Simulclass option,Graphic EQ and Reverb. Black tolex: excellent condition. $2700 + Shipping. Will accept paypal but you will have to add the 3%

Ralph

Hey Ralph! Kage told me about her . . .at this price i think it will be easier to sell her here . . . wanna see what i can get ok??

all the best! :D

G.

Elpelotero said:
any pics?

I have one right here of it.

Captured2004-12-1700008.jpg

Elpelotero said:
yes...not to me though

Sorry for not updating this Gents!! Yes the amp has been sold to a Boogie Board Forum Member!!

Thank's Elpelotero for covering me!! :D

Latest posts

Back