• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Mark IV WIDE BODY HEAD AND MESA 412 CAB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art

Reaction score
I have a Mark IV wide body head (excellent condition, operationally and cosmetically) and a Mesa 412 standard cab (like new, pristine condition) for sale. I also have the original combo shell for the amp (that you can have as well), as I ordered the head kit from Mesa. The footswitch and slip cover for the cab are included. I am getting just a little too old(er) to lug this around for gigs, so I am selling this unit to finance an ORANGE ROCKERVERB 50, that seems to suit my fancy right now. I will more than likely pick up another combo in the future (don't we always come back?) For pictures, etc., contact me at [email protected] and I will shoot out photos to interested parties !! I am listing this item here first, if it does not sell, will be putting on FEEBAY by the end of the week. I am asking $1900.00 or best offer plus shipping. I am located in Lexington, Kentucky. This is an excellent deal, but just too much for me to be hauling around anymore ! Later !

Thanks, but no thanks, but would trade for and ORANGE RockerVerb 50, and some cash ! Thanks !

This is a "B" as I believe they have the satellite out on the rear of the amp. I would like to keep the two together if at all possible. Thanks !

For any interested party, this rig is now placed on FEEBAY !! Good deal guys !

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-Amplifier-w-412-standard-cabinet_W0QQitemZ110110236144QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts

Back