Finaly part of the MKIII Club..:)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al3d

Reaction score
Yes ladies and Gents, after 1 year of searching and trying out every thing i could get my hands on, and could'nt make my mind up...UNTIL, i tried the Mesa Boogie MKIII amp...HOLY MOLLY, now i know why they say the only thing you need with a MKIII, is a Guitar, no effects, nothing :) the distortion is just insane, clean is as good if not better then most Fender amps.

The Amp is in MINT condition, all new lamps AND...it as the famous EVM12L speaker, it blows the Black Shadow Celestion that was also available outa the water realy.

With no further due...my new baby

MKIII_08.jpg

MKIII_07.jpg

MKIII_05.jpg

"Clean" doesn't begin to describe it ...like you went back in time! Great shots ...you take them? Oh, and congrats!!

Edward

Thanks Guys. The amp is Blue Stipe. From what i was told the amp never left the former owner's house actually. It was sold to a boogie tech here in Quebec who just changed all tubes and sold it to me.

As for the picts, thanks again, i LOVE takking picts of my gear, I'm a graphic designer /3D animator and always had a full Studio kit for photography as well, worth about 3x my music gear..hehe, but it's for work. But there's something cool to photographe about music instruments, don't know, they catch light nicely..:), like a nice curved woman..:)

LOL, dude, you need a headshell, if only to keep the combo minty fresh!

al3d those pics look absolutely gorgeous! You be good wid a camera!

Welcome to the Mark III Club!

Mind if I show mine? :lol:

I took this pic last night.

TeleBoogie1234.jpg

Nomad said:
al3d those pics look absolutely gorgeous! You be good wid a camera!

Welcome to the Mark III Club!

Mind if I show mine? :lol:

I took this pic last night.

TeleBoogie1234.jpg

Thanks mate, but i rather be less good with a camera and be able to do solo's on my **** guitar..LOL. ALWAYS been a rythme player, and i'de kill to find a good book to learn how to do cool riffs

Wouldn't we all. Hey John Lennon was a rhythmer.

Try this site. www.justinguitar.com

This guy is great and the site is free.

@ the topic poster:

I want your camera more than your amp!

Back