Finaly part of the MKIII Club..:)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kupke said:
@ the topic poster:

I want your camera more than your amp!

hehe...simple Nikon D200 with MBD200, 17-35 F2.8 lens, mafrotto tri-pod, 2 flash heads, 200w and 400w, 2 lightbox, 3 stands, 2 reflector, one gold, one white. should run you around 6k$..:)

al3d said:
Kupke said:
@ the topic poster:

I want your camera more than your amp!

hehe...simple Nikon D200 with MBD200, 17-35 F2.8 lens, mafrotto tri-pod, 2 flash heads, 200w and 400w, 2 lightbox, 3 stands, 2 reflector, one gold, one white. should run you around 6k$..:)

Oh yeah ...that was "simple" alrighty! Really, great shot! I'm a photo hack, and have done some pro-shooting assist in many many moons ago in my college days. I know the work involved in getting a good shot...kudos! Now go play that boogie :D

Edward

Nice!

The Mark III sounds very good to me... like what a rock guitar should sound like.

I recently purchased a Mark III. I've owned a few C+ (and still have one), a Mark IV, a LSS, an 5:50 Express, and a LSC. I've placed the Mark III in a custom combo made of quilted maple and loaded with an EVM-12L. The amp is a beast, and I'm really digging it. But, to my ears, it sounds more like a mark IV than a C+

I'm new to this board and am happy to be here.

Glad you are hear! Welcome aboard!

So no photos of the Boogie in the Hardwood Cab?

Latest posts

Back