Finally finished my setup! Triple Rec + Rack in custom case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamTXBK

Reaction score
Here it is. Everything works, except for a couple minor issues. Yes I know my cabs are beat to hell, they've been across Canada a few times. Still sound great tho! Let me know what you think!
guitarrig001.jpg

guitarrig002.jpg

guitarrig008.jpg

guitarrig006.jpg

can you draw a diagram with all the connection..and cables used
thanks
how you wire all that stuff..
Thanks

It's actually not terribly heavy. I used all Planet Waves solderless cables with all of their connectors. I also shortened all the AC cables: the one for the amp, the G Major, etc. worked pretty well. I'll have to take some better pics of the back, they didnt turn out so great. But it's connected as follows:
wireless guitar signal -> GCX loop -> Send to Korg Tuner
->Out to Ch 1 of Decimator -> Out to Input of amp

Mesa FX Send -> GCX loop (Ch 2 of ISP here) -> Out to In of next loop
-> another GCX loop (G-Major here) -> Out to Mesa Return

yeah a detailed photo will be better
i don't understand where the external switchin cables go..
how you control the TR with external switching..still using the amp foot controloler..
how is wired a switch cable..etc
thanks

thanks fellas! The external switching jacks are plugged into the GCX. you can use the loops to do footswitching features as well.

ya, the Decimator makes a big difference. MUCH better than the ol' Boss NS-2; which is easy and does the trick, it just sucks a lot of your sustain in high-gain situations. the case is made by a company called Clydesdale Custom Cases from Burnaby, British Columbia; where I'm from.

adamTXBK said:
It's actually not terribly heavy. I used all Planet Waves solderless cables with all of their connectors. I also shortened all the AC cables: the one for the amp, the G Major, etc. worked pretty well. I'll have to take some better pics of the back, they didnt turn out so great. But it's connected as follows:
wireless guitar signal -> GCX loop -> Send to Korg Tuner
->Out to Ch 1 of Decimator -> Out to Input of amp

Mesa FX Send -> GCX loop (Ch 2 of ISP here) -> Out to In of next loop
-> another GCX loop (G-Major here) -> Out to Mesa Return

Shouldn't the ISP be after the gmajor in the loop?

I don't think I have any loop problems. I did a lot of trouble shooting. I think the mild buzz may be coming from the ISP itself, really hard to tell. and no I couldn't live without the ISP haha.

i see speaker lines coming out of both the 4 and 8 ohm taps. isn't that dangerous? they look like insert cables too.

CAn you do that? Run an output from the 8 ohm and another from the 4 ohm??? Will this effect the heads load?

they're not insert cables, they're Planet Waves speaker cables. and yes you can run 2 impedance outputs, in fact it's right in the Rectifier manual. that's exactly what they show you to do for a 8 and 16 ohm cab setup.

Did you make that case?! If so awesome! Been trying to find a two head case, was it hard building it if so?

Latest posts

Back