• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feelers for the Electra-Dyne head....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJones74

Reaction score
I just want to see if anyone would be interested in the Electra-Dyne head..
The reason being, I'm going to get a Mark V head and I don't need both..
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the head.. You can check my thread out where I give my review of this amp.. No complaints at all.. I'll post pics per request.. Also, I know once you purchase things they automatically depreciate, so I'm asking 1,450 (shipping included) to the continental US.. That's almost $200 less than what I originally paid less than a month ago.. 8)
So, if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me, or post a reply here..
Also, my ebay username is "jlgrow69"
100% positive feedback!!

Call me crazy, but if I just bought it new less than a month ago, I'd take it back and get the full amount I paid...

..and free bump... :mrgreen:

Silverwulf said:
Call me crazy, but if I just bought it new less than a month ago, I'd take it back and get the full amount I paid...

..and free bump... :mrgreen:

Hey Silver...
I didn't get it from GC or any place like that, that has a 30-45 day money-back guarantee..
the place I bought my head from has a 2-day trial, after that it's yours..
I returned a recto cab from them after 2 weeks and they bitched a fit about it.. Talkin about how all boutique amp retailers handle returns the same way.. I brought up that GC carries MESA and they have a 30-45 day trial, his response was "we're not GC, and that's our policy".. And after lotsa bickering between me and him he finally agreed to take it back..
But, I will definitely ask him when they get the Mark V head in if I can simply return the Electra-dyne head since I'm buying the Mark V..
Maybe he won't be so hostile since I'm upgrading.. LOL..
But, I just wanted to put some "feelers" out there to see if anyone was interested in the ED head.. Just in case they don't get the head in for a few more weeks, and it puts me past the 30-day mark.. Then they wouldn't take it back.. LOL..

Thanks for the bump!!!

I really am dying to hear this head? I love my triple recto and rectifiers in general boosted with EMGs and an OD-9 on the orange channel...

Does this amp sound like it would be pretty brutal boosted with a peadl and EMGs???

xgxmanx said:
I really am dying to hear this head? I love my triple recto and rectifiers in general boosted with EMGs and an OD-9 on the orange channel...

Does this amp sound like it would be pretty brutal boosted with a peadl and EMGs???
Honestly...
I can't answer that since I don't have EMG's in my guitar, but I can tell you I was pretty impressed by the way it sounded on the Vintage Hi mode with my SD JB (bridge pick-up) and the gain on the amp at 3 o'clock (no boost). Very Master of Puppets tone..
If you're interested in setting something up let me know..
Because this amp head is now "officially" up for sale!!!
Please PM me if anyone out there is interested.. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back