• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Roadster Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTTY

Reaction score
For Sale:

2008 Mesa Roadster Guitar Head.

Bought new in Feb 2008 warranty good till Feb 2012.
No Nicks or blemishes of any kind. Totally mint. Comes with all manuels, and promotional documentation. I still have the original box the head was shipped in from Mesa. Just like new.

$1650.00 If interested let me know.

since i bumped this thread i contacted 3 other sellers and im waiting to get their final prices, are you firm on the 1650. i would rather have your since its newer but i understand if your firm on that price.

Nah, I am willing to deal. I think they are going on ebay for about 1450.00 to 1500.00. I know shipping will be an issue too. Honestly, I have never sold anything over the internet so I don't know how much it would cost to ship, but I would like to have the shipping cost split 50/50. That seems fair. I am at work now but let me know and I can get some pictures when I get home.

I haven't been pushing a sale on this head cause it rocks and I don't need to sell it. But it is kinda overkill since my band broke up.....lol. Stupid band ha.

What I can say is that it is pristine. No issues and it came in the original box unopened. I still have everything it came with from Mesa, right down to the red tube sox covers Mesa ships the tubes with.

If you could send me some pics to [email protected] that would be great.
I'm very intrested in your amp and I'm sure we can work something out.

It comes with everything Mesa shipped it with. Seriously everything. I will get pictures tonight...sorry for the delay things came up last night.

scotty i ended up buying the voodoo modded dual rect but if i dont like it i will definately sell it and buy a roadster and if you still have yours you will be the first person i contact.

Latest posts

Back