• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: New Mark IV Widebody Combo...custom finish!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VLJ

Reaction score
Just got it, after waiting months to get it following a special order custom build. Unfortunately I now have to sell ALL my music gear to buy my wife and I some time while I look for employment and she waits for her permanent disability income to be approved...

This amp is brand new and still under the transferrable five year factory warranty, starting in August of '07. I'm including the factory receipt for that very purpose. The amp includes the FU-3 footswitch, the pop in casters, the cloth amp cover, the owner's manual, all the original factory packing materials and the original Mesa shipping box. It even still has those little red power tube condom net thingies!

This amp only has a few hours on it. By "a few hours" I don't mean the usual e-bay bullshit version either. No, I literally mean three or four hours, played at a Master Volume of around 2 and a Channel Volume of around 4, in my living room. I never got a chance to do a **** thing with this amp. It's bone stock, exactly as it arrived to me from the factory. It's as new as literally possible without actually being new, although you do get the peace of mind of having nearly the full five year warranty. It doesn't have a scratch anywhere and it's dead solid perfect functionally and cosmetically.

No sales tax either, and you won't have to pay well over $2K for it...and no having to wait months and months for it!

371_100_0577_1.jpg

371_100_0580_1.jpg

371_100_0581_1.jpg

371_100_0592_1.jpg

371_100_0594_1.jpg

You can check my trustworthiness at e-bay under my flamedkoafatboy user name.

$1950, to cover PayPal and insured shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. (I won't ship this outside the Lower 48.)

$1800 for local pick up with cash. I'm in the Sacramento, California area and if need be I can drive a bit to meet to do the deal...

are you looking to ABSOLUTELY SELL IT???? I have a Custom Shop 2x12 Lonestar Special (all black taurus vinly with tan grill, with 2 Vintage 30's) that I would be willing to trade if your interested. I paid $2,100 plus tax. It's only 2 months old and I've only gigged with it twice. It's in MINT CONDITION!!!!!

RoadKinger483 said:
are you looking to ABSOLUTELY SELL IT???? I have a Custom Shop 2x12 Lonestar Special (all black taurus vinly with tan grill, with 2 Vintage 30's) that I would be willing to trade if your interested. I paid $2,100 plus tax. It's only 2 months old and I've only gigged with it twice. It's in MINT CONDITION!!!!!

Like I said...

Just got it, after waiting months to get it following a special order custom build. Unfortunately I now have to sell ALL my music gear to buy my wife and I some time while I look for employment and she waits for her permanent disability income to be approved...

I'm not getting rid of this amp because I want to get something else. I'm not dissatisfied with it in any way. In fact, there isn't another amp on the planet I'd trade for it. (A similarly set up Road King II Combo might be the only one...) I'll almost certainly get this exact amp again whenever we're back on our feet again.

It kills me to have to sell this but it'd kill me more to see my mortgage company foreclose on my house. I'm only selling her in order to raise money for my wife's medical needs (no medical insurance) and to pay our November mortgage. Nothing short of that would see me selling this amp. I waited months to get it new, on a special order from Mesa, and I had to sell some awfully nice stuff before I could swing it! (Including selling my beloved Victoria 45410 Bassman.)

I've gone through dozens of amps over the past few years looking for "my" tone and I finally found it in the Mark IV Widebody Combo.

Selling it now sucks like you cannot believe. Telling my wife we've lost our house though, that's more suckitude than I can stomach. I can't allow that. So, off goes my dream amp, along with my "lifer" guitars and all the rest of my music gear.

That's why all my current ads read, "sell only, no trades."

Sorry to hear what your having to do VLJ..... i've gone through similar gear liquidation. HOPE YOU GET BACK ON YOUR FEET SOON. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK :)

Now up on e-bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Mark-IV-Widebody-Combo-Custom-Finish-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ320172599623QQihZ011QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Even though she's now up on e-bay I'll still end the auction early if someone here wants her. No e-bay fees here either so make me an offer...

enigma said:
Why don't you just let the auction run out its course?

I will, depending on the offers I get. If someone offers me enough though to where I can the end the auction early and save on the e-bay fees, hey, all the better.

Only thing I would suggest is that people at least check the e-bay link to see where the high bid is before they make their offer. Their offer probably shouldn't be hundreds less than the current high bid on e-bay!

:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320172599623&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Only four days remaining before she's gone...

Latest posts

Back