Edge Mode Is Where It's At!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rika_gd said:
I see too much bass dialed for edge! I always try to keep my tone in the midrange of the mix.

Too much bass? Well not for my Tele......It had to be warmed up. I don't like it sounding or feeling too thin.

Plus from venue to venue I did have to adjust the bass knob. Some nights it was too much because the nature of the room and some nights it wasn't enough.

Anyways the bottom line is I have never used the edge mode for gigs until now! It's like discovering a new amp! :mrgreen:

I can't wait to try out the edge mode with the other band I gig with too. I think it will make a huge difference for me.

I've done many nights on that mode with a Tube Screamer in front to boost for solos... and that was it. For a blues/rock gig you don't need anything else. Great tone there.

Griff

griff3 said:
I've done many nights on that mode with a Tube Screamer in front to boost for solos... and that was it. For a blues/rock gig you don't need anything else. Great tone there.

Griff

Hot!

I can't wait to try my Les Paul with!

Latest posts

Back