• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay Scam Alert !!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaxBoogie said:
JOEY B. said:
I won the auction and requested an address to send the payment (police). It will be interesting to see if he is stupid enough to reply. :evil:

You are a brave soul!
Let us know how it goes...

Brave and still pissed off. I bet I will not get an address. I will NOT send a dime. :evil: Let him try and threaten any negative feedback.

There were some Ebay emails in my "junk" section that suddenly "vanished" when I refreshed the page. I wonder why????? 8)
I am loving every minute of it. I hope that he is scrambling to cover his tracks right now. Happy days! 8)

Hey man, you got a great deal on that rig! MKIV in hardwood with a road case, and only $60 shipping? You scored, bro!!! Z

Waited my required 10 days and opened the dispute. It will take another 10 days or more to resolve this. Ebay has great seller exposure, but piss poor buyer protection. Regardless of what they lead you to believe. :evil:

Latest posts

Back