Earth Crisis guitar sounds

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TREC

Reaction score
I really like the Earth Crisis guitar sounds, I know they use rectifiers but does anyone know of any info on their set ups?

Cheers

They're on tour right now. If they still use the same (similar) gear, you could always ask them what they recorded with when they come through your town?

They'll be in Phoenix on May 16th...

Earth Crisis doesn't use Mesa. Live they play Line 6. For their new CD that just came out they used my modded JCM800 and my modded 5150.
Jerry

FJA Mods said:
Earth Crisis doesn't use Mesa. Live they play Line 6. For their new CD that just came out they used my modded JCM800 and my modded 5150.
Jerry

<< waits patiently for his warranty to run out on the roadster to get it modded...

FJA Mods said:
Jerry

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I saw on one of there live vids they had a rectifier. Your Mods must be really good the sounds on that latest album are insane!

TREC said:
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I saw on one of there live vids they had a rectifier. Your Mods must be really good the sounds on that latest album are insane!

His mods are the best around IMO. Just go to his YouTube channel and check em out! I hope too one day send my Recto to him.

Thanks guys. I think they did use Mesa a while back. I know they used 5150 a lot and then switched to Line 6 when they got back together. They are talking about going back to 5150's. Eric was just here getting his guitars setup before they started this tour and he was talking about wanting a 5150 again.
Jerry

I think I remember them using Mesa's live at one point? So I think you're right that they have used Mesa's at one point.

Any idea which Albums or Eras they may have used Mesa's for/in?

Latest posts

Back