EAR PLUGS...what's the best for sound clarity?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adambomb

Reaction score
I was wondering what was the best earplug but still have all the sound clarity. I have seen a couple like Music Safe Pro and Westone plugs. I can't afford the molded one's from the doctor, they are like $200.

The ER20s/Hearoes hi-fi are great. However, I don't think they have enough db reduction for heavy rehearsal schedules (3 hours every other day). I tend to use -30 db drug store ear plugs for rehearsal and then I use the Er20s for gigs.

jklm684 said:
We have an outstanding world of best wow power leveling experience. We have done a great number of orders for fastest power leveling and have hundreds of orders for wow gold currently. We are sure that you can't get such an outstanding world of warcraft gold service as the same as we do.Buy wow gold here.http://www.inwowgold.com Our guys for wow power leveling are skilled gamers for years. They know how to power level your character in your satisfied way.

SPAM!!!!

I believe that the Hearos Hi-Fi and Etymotic ETY-Plugs are the same product.

Because they're easier to use properly, I find that they attenuate better than cheap ear plugs.

Latest posts

Back