Dual Recto vs. Trem-O-verb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulReedNik

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm kind of new to the forum, but some of you may know me from Jemsite.com or BirdsandMoons.com.

Anyways, I have a Roadking that I'm letting go of. I'm going to need something to replace it, and I don't know if I want to get a Dual Recto or a Trem o Verb.
Can I get as heavy of a sound on the Recto Verb.
How do you guys feel they compare?
Thanks,
Nik

Maybe an explanation why your letting go of your Roadking would help here! Too many bells and whistles? Too much power? I think of the Roadking as the Cadillac of Rectifiers, so I'm not understanding what it is your after?

Without having all the details of what you're exactly looking for, I will say...yes...you can dial in comparable heavy tones on the Single, Dual, Triple, and Tremoverb models.

jbird said:
Maybe an explanation why your letting go of your Roadking would help here! Too many bells and whistles? Too much power? I think of the Roadking as the Cadillac of Rectifiers, so I'm not understanding what it is your after?
Kinda like going from the top of the line Mercedez to lower model.
4_6_2v.gif

The Tremoverb would do just fine, and I liked mine better than my Triple recto, but I did miss the 3rd channel that the series II DR and TR's offer.

If you can get by with 2 channels, I'd get the T-verb....... If you want that extra channel, but no reverb, go with the DR.

Latest posts

Back