Dual rectifier Tremoverb head pics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webstersp

Reaction score
I would like to know how many models and color the tremoverb head have been released.
I want to sell my Orange RV 50 head to get one of these but I have found many different one!

And if there are any differences between them or anythinf taht I should know before I buy one

thanks

Why do they stop making it if some says it is the best amp ever made buy mesa!?

webstersp said:

Because that's just some people's opinion. Learn to take opinions with a grain of salt, and trust your own judgement. You'll save a lot of money (and won't have GAS nearly as bad).

Tremoverbs are just another Rectifier with reverb and tremolo. They sound like a Dual Rectifier, but a little tamer. The cleans are a little better, and there's another mode called Blues.

All in all, it's still a Rectifier. If you don't like the sound of the Rectifiers, you probably won't like a Tremoverb.

I had one last year.
sold it because I had a great offer.
Then bought a mark IV and sold it on ebay for 1675$ us 5 or 6 months ago ( it gave me over 2100$canf or it!)
Then bought the orange RV 50.
I like that amp a lot but I miss the big palm muting sound of the rectifier.

But I didn't have the time to use the tremoverb with my whole badn, only with my drummer.

mikey383 said:
webstersp said:

Because that's just some people's opinion. Learn to take opinions with a grain of salt, and trust your own judgement. You'll save a lot of money (and won't have GAS nearly as bad).

I asked Mike Bendinelli about the Tremoverb. He said: "Now, that is a gooood amp".
I agree.
Regards

Well not exactly true, there were two different versions, just slight modifications, i cant remember them all. But the mod's didnt change the tone, they both sounded the same.

mikey383 said:
AFAIK, there weren't and revisions to the Tremoverb.

But they can come in any color.

I can see that coming from his mouth, Mike is more about the Mark Series and a tremoverb out of all the rectifiers are going to be closer to the mark series. It has the most upper mid's for the recto line.

I defintly can see myself getting another one some days.

igfraso said:
mikey383 said:
webstersp said:

I asked Mike Bendinelli about the Tremoverb. He said: "Now, that is a gooood amp".
I agree.
Regards

i remmember reading that the later models had more reliable LDRs, or the power source to the LDRs was less likely to screw them up or something like that.

Latest posts

Back