Dual rectifier Tremoverb head pics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webstersp

Reaction score
I would like to know how many models and color the tremoverb head have been released.
I want to sell my Orange RV 50 head to get one of these but I have found many different one!

And if there are any differences between them or anythinf taht I should know before I buy one

thanks

Why do they stop making it if some says it is the best amp ever made buy mesa!?

webstersp said:

Because that's just some people's opinion. Learn to take opinions with a grain of salt, and trust your own judgement. You'll save a lot of money (and won't have GAS nearly as bad).

Tremoverbs are just another Rectifier with reverb and tremolo. They sound like a Dual Rectifier, but a little tamer. The cleans are a little better, and there's another mode called Blues.

All in all, it's still a Rectifier. If you don't like the sound of the Rectifiers, you probably won't like a Tremoverb.

I had one last year.
sold it because I had a great offer.
Then bought a mark IV and sold it on ebay for 1675$ us 5 or 6 months ago ( it gave me over 2100$canf or it!)
Then bought the orange RV 50.
I like that amp a lot but I miss the big palm muting sound of the rectifier.

But I didn't have the time to use the tremoverb with my whole badn, only with my drummer.

mikey383 said:
webstersp said:

Because that's just some people's opinion. Learn to take opinions with a grain of salt, and trust your own judgement. You'll save a lot of money (and won't have GAS nearly as bad).

I asked Mike Bendinelli about the Tremoverb. He said: "Now, that is a gooood amp".
I agree.
Regards

Well not exactly true, there were two different versions, just slight modifications, i cant remember them all. But the mod's didnt change the tone, they both sounded the same.

mikey383 said:
AFAIK, there weren't and revisions to the Tremoverb.

But they can come in any color.

I can see that coming from his mouth, Mike is more about the Mark Series and a tremoverb out of all the rectifiers are going to be closer to the mark series. It has the most upper mid's for the recto line.

I defintly can see myself getting another one some days.

igfraso said:
mikey383 said:
webstersp said:

I asked Mike Bendinelli about the Tremoverb. He said: "Now, that is a gooood amp".
I agree.
Regards

i remmember reading that the later models had more reliable LDRs, or the power source to the LDRs was less likely to screw them up or something like that.

Back