Dual rectifier Settings!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herdjie

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I just registered on this forum, cuz I am now an owner of a MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER!! OH YEAH!!

Since you guys r more famillior with mesa boogie amps, i have a question about the settings for this amp. What kinda gain setting do u use, and what kinda sound r u guys using, with the mesa amp; like alter bridge, or like hoobastank?

I like the sound of Incubus...the morning view sound, and make yourself sound. Does anyone has settings for those kinda sounds? ( I use a fender strat USA with jeff beck humbucker...and yes i know its not a PRS)

Regards!

Herdjie

Herdjie,

Go to the home site (www.grailtone.com) and click on the amp settings. We've got a database with Recto settings for various sounds. As you develop sounds you like enter your settings into the db for others to view.

Ned

hey ,

yeah i saw it. But most of them are trash metal and stuff. I tried the creed setting, but it sounded really weird.

but what does that guy mean by this:
"Effects loop is active in this state. This setting takes away that buzz saw sound I hated in modern mode." ?

can anyone explain?

The three channel,

Anyone knows what settings r for a incubus kinda sound...morning view, make yourself like?

Einziger used a PRS Hollowbody through a Tremoverb combo. I heard he just set everything on the amp at six.

at 6? thats impossible....the max setting is till 5.
Or do u mean everything in the middle, at 12?

Latest posts

Back