• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rec w/platinum Voodoo Mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evilrocker2

Reaction score
I have a Dual Rec that I bought new a couple years ago that I am looking to trade for a Mark V. I had the Platinum Mod done about a year ago and it sounds amazing. It basically took all my favorite things about the sound and made them better (tighter low end, cleaner gain stages, 100% usable gain) while removing what I wasn't as happy with (no more dirty cleans!) as well as several other things. That being said, I LOVE this amp and am only willing to trade for a V. I can't be without an amp given that my band has shows booked regularly so a local(ish) trade would be ideal. I'm in NC and am willing to meet up if needed but if worse comes to worse, I can ship it. I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure how post photos yet...sorry...just message me tho and I can text/email them. Thanks!

Back