• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

dual rec No 106 for sale but what a discrace

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
metalmm785 said:
fuzzy...somehow i kinda like it :?

106 until purchased and rescued shall be known as "Huggy Bear"

...as if the giraffe wasn't bad enough...a purple jewel and a chicken head? Ugh!!! and they say Americans are evil.

I suppose I cant really say anything(bieng the author of this thread)

I own a purple suede dual rec which has a purple jewel light an all

so some may find this terrible!!

clutch71 said:
metalmm785 said:
fuzzy...somehow i kinda like it :?

106 until purchased and rescued shall be known as "Huggy Bear"

...as if the giraffe wasn't bad enough...a purple jewel and a chicken head? Ugh!!! and they say Americans are evil.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Huggy Bear :!: :!: yeah !

ROTFL my arse off !!!!!!!! This would be GREAT for a glam metal band, somewhere, somebody would really love having this R0106 especially with the white chickenhead knob !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still laughing !!! Good times !!!

that was what my first thought was upon seeing this head,a glam band must have owned it,you really couldnt get away with having it any other way!!

Eddy666 you gonna buy it,go my boy go,go as fast as you can,bid high and be ruthless

get that pre500 recto in black and chrome then post it here without all the silly mods

For the right player / band, it's actually kinda cool...
If I were in a ZZ Top tribute band, I'd be down with it.
If it were in the US, I'd definitely bid on it.

mesanomad100 said:
Eddy666 you gonna buy it,go my boy go,go as fast as you can,bid high and be ruthless

get that pre500 recto in black and chrome then post it here without all the silly mods

I bought it!!!!
headbob.gif

Eddy666 said:
mesanomad100 said:

I bought it!!!!
headbob.gif

Sweet! let us know when you have it in your hot hands!

well it finished with noone buying it,but then the seller must have discovered what he/she had and put it back on today for like 2000 euro's(or whatever the currency is over there)

someone let the cat out of the bag big time!!!!!!!

absolutly brilliant,get some more pics of it up here when she arrives,give us some before and after ones....what a comparison that would make!!

congrats

mesanomad100 said:
well it finished with noone buying it,but then the seller must have discovered what he/she had and put it back on today for like 2000 euro's(or whatever the currency is over there)

someone let the cat out of the bag big time!!!!!!!

Yes he relisted it with a buy me now, and I was one of the first to see it so I grabbed it right away for €1800 :D
It seems like a lot of money but for me it's a good/fair price.

Since I saw the last one on ebay selling for $2550 (+/- €1900) and:
- The amp had a problem
- wasn't in good shape like this one.
- since it was a 110V version I would have to pay about €600 to get a new 230V power supply installed.
- And let's not forget that it didn't have a giraffe cover :lol:

And I bought 2 days before the other one (not Pre500) Chrome chassis Blackface from UK that had been listed before.

I think that I need to sell an amp or 2 :lol:
Anybody interested in a Peavey 5150 II?

congrats Eddy666! If nothing but the theme from Shaft comes out though :D

Post some clips and pics for us!

mesanomad100...to each there own brother, hope I didn't offend. I'm just jealous, i don't have a DR yet.

Back