• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

dual rec No 106 for sale but what a discrace

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Yeah was surfing through ebay and found Dual rectifier number 106 for sale,black and chrome,mint and I mean mint condition but ohh take a look what a crime,these idiots need seeing to,I would still buy it and take that stupid vinal off!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MESA-BOOGIE-Dual-Rectifier-zwei-Kanal-1992_W0QQitemZ250113020245QQihZ015QQcategoryZ46657QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

enjoy and please dont cry or commit suicide as I dont want a guilty conscious

I think I would just retolex it. There may be someone that wouldn't mind the giraffe though.

I guess if you want a jungle or safari theme it could be cool. Maybe if you played funk, punk or something. I can't see having it in a metal setting.

I'd buy it if it weren't in Switzerland, which isn't in the EU and so I'd have to pay import tax. It'll make someone with a bit more dough than me happy :)

yeah its sitting really cheap,Im sure someone will snipe it but no disrespect to the guys in the other parts of the EU but they dont seem to understand the value of their boogie gear I see germans and italiens selling MKIIC+'s dirt cheap,their loss is our gain,If I was not on the prowel for a new axe then I would probably buy it then get a new headshell

If any american buyers want to buy it and get it sent to me so that I can well em ship it to you then feel free,im sure it will reach you in due coarse!!! :twisted:

at the end of the day its still 106th ever dual rectifier ever made,and its in mint condition and and and its black on chrome our favorite!!

Someone rescue this thing Damnit! I'm calling out the Europeans! Get your wallets out NOW! I demand it!

Yes sir!

But sir.... my wallet.... it's empty, what shall I do?? I've got no wife and kids to sell.... :(

Someone hurry up and buy my simul OT so I can afford this!!

Latest posts

Back