DR #412 on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy doesn't know what he has... someone will get a good deal! :D

Kind of sucks for me as I am getting ready to part with mine. :cry:

I am kind of kicking myself for being currently in the process of buying one in the 3000's but I will get one someday. I really couldn't pass up the deal though on mine though. It is absolutely pristine. Though he is selling it with that cab I would probably tell him to keep the cab because of shipping purposes and just take the head. It will probably go up considerably considering the current price. that or someone is going to snipe it for a seriously killer deal.

it won't sell for high b/c nobody knows it is a pre500. most people don't read the question/answers. people will also be put off by getting the cab.

True... I guess it will be sniped at best. Hopefully for the sniper the current bidder hasn't bid too high.

bluntage said:
That guy doesn't know what he has... someone will get a good deal!
:D
Kind of sucks for me as I am getting ready to part with mine. :cry:

It'll probably be up around $1400 by auction close....if someone is willing to risk a 0 feedback ebay'er on that big a deal of course.

Kung-Fool said:
Elpelotero said:
Kung-Fool said:
****. I was hoping for a chrome chassis. Good luck with it.

"the chrome don't make the tone"

No, but I already have a black chassis. I don't need 2 of the same amp.

No problem. I'm sure it will find a home when I get around to posting up some pics and such. It's a great amp, I just want to make a change. Now to determine a reasonable selling price...

Back