Does anybody do repairs on koa cabs?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xqzdust

Reaction score
Finally got my Mk4 and it was fedex'd up in transit. A piece about the size of half dollar was knocked out of the top on the right edge. Mesa says they can't get koa. Does anybody know of any one who can repair this type of damage?

You might want to try a local cabinet maker or furniture maker. They might be able help you.

Wow, It changed from a MK4 to a Heartbreaker in transit. That's too bad!

No, not a heartbreaker by any means. Believe it or not, in spite of it all, it sounds so friggin' good I'm grinning from ear to ear just thinking about it. Oh and it came with a matching Theile!! On second thought I'm sure you do believe me. Boogies rule!

Xqzdust said:
No, not a heartbreaker by any means. Believe it or not, in spite of it all, it sounds so friggin' good I'm grinning from ear to ear just thinking about it. Oh and it came with a matching Theile!! On second thought I'm sure you do believe me. Boogies rule!

hahahaha

<-----------------------his comment

<------------------------ your head

No, no, ... no wasted irony. I just meant my baby's not perfect but I love it anyway. I understood the joke and after I replied I started thinking some Heartbreaker owner was going to flame me about his amp sounding good, too. No disrespect toward Heartbreaker amps. I'm mad with Fedex but my heart isn't broken. No sir, not with tone like I got now.

Yep. I hear ya. No disrespect to Mark series amps, Heartbreakers amps, Boogie amps in general or anyone who owns 'em. I'm happy that you are enjoying your new amp. I hope that you are able to fix the damage. Make sure that you do some before and after shots.

All the best!

Latest posts

Back