Ditching my rack.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
For various reasons I'm ditching my rack (Recto Pre/2:100) and I'm debating on whether to get a Dual Recto or a Roadster.

Anyone know when the Roadster is due out and what the backlog is like?

Man, I'd wait for the Roadster but I'm not sure on a release date. It's a Dual Recto with extra bells-n-whistles.

Don't laugh, I'm not sure what you mean by "backlog" though? :oops:

Ahhhhh, that's kind of what I thought but I didn't want to start talking about tubes backlogging out or making something up so I didn't sound too dumb 8) .

Gotcha'!

Have you thought about a Road King (series I)? They're out now (so no wait), and I think there will still be a BIG place for them even with the introduction of the Series II RK and Roadster.

Just some thoughts.

screamingdaisy said:
For various reasons I'm ditching my rack (Recto Pre/2:100) and I'm debating on whether to get a Dual Recto or a Roadster.

Anyone know when the Roadster is due out and what the backlog is like?

I ordered a Roadster in January and was told April. Then that was pushed back to June, so I bought a DR instead. I might changed my mind next year and go for a Roadster once they are really out and I can try one. Gotta catch up to tele_jas in the Formerly Owned Mesas Club! :p

Gotta catch up to tele_jas in the Formerly Owned Mesas Club!

You just might do that, I've been pretty content with my RK and it's been what..........4 or 5 months!! Thats the longest I've owned an amp since I started this amp hunt 3 years ago.

Latest posts

Back