Delay conundrum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
So I've got a MKIV on the way in and a Stiletto Deuce II on its way out. I am looking to upgrade my delay, a Boss DD20. It holds 4 presets, which is great, but is there another system which would allow me to set and easily access at least 4 preset delays? I use loads of delay. It seems like most of the systems out there are overly complicated and require tap dancing. I need to be able to focus on the performance aspect of our shows, as well. Thanks for any advice.

I just picked up a TC Electronics G-Sharp a couple of weeks ago. Great delays + reverb you can preset and drive with a simple foot switch (sold separately :? ). My only complaint is it's not the quietest unit I've come across. But it's easy to bypass with the Mark IV foot switch. It's probably worth a look.

There is also a great thread about the TC Nova Delay around here. You might try searching for that. Those are supposed to be very good floor delay units.

If you're looking for a pedal that can do presets, I'd go with the TC Nova Delay. It can do 10 presets, and has modulation as well. Its an awesome pedal, and super transparent. At least it was through my IIC+ and my IV.

Back