December 21.2012

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73h Nils said:
2012, eh?

Wait a minute?! There are 4 numbers in 2012 and, wtf, 2 in 21!!

Multiply 4x2, and you get 8.

It's February 8th, today. Holy sh!t!

It's also my dad's birthday, today. Coincidence?! I think not!

He's 62. 6+2 = 8. Whoa. Head rush.

I just ate 4 cookies. The box cost 3.97....Oh wait, there's no connection...

UNLESS...

Ah, forget it. This is too ridiculous... :p

Wow, tell some more. That sounds very logic. Especially the cookie part!

jdurso said:
That will throw our tectonic activity and weather patterns into chaos and possibly will result in global cataclysmic events such as super-earthquakes causing super tsunamis, huge tidalwaves, super hurricanes and super tornadoes.

sounds super!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discovery:
http://dsc.discovery.com/space/my-take/nibiru-armageddon-david-morrison.html

Any opinions on movie? It might be april fools joke or something.

Spamds said:
Discovery:
http://dsc.discovery.com/space/my-take/nibiru-armageddon-david-morrison.html

Any opinions on movie? It might be april fools joke or something.

raise your consciousness first

before attempting to do anything else, including forming an opinion

:mrgreen:

2012 is the reason I bought a Boogie NOW and will continue to invest until, well, :mrgreen: 2012. :mrgreen:

I heard that some people have actually moved to mountains and caves to wait end of the world. I wouldn't mind moving there too if I had only my laptop, guitar and amp. Oh wait, lol. They dont have sockets there :mrgreen:

perhaps "the end of the world" refers to the end of everyone's individual fear-based ego-consciousness, and a consecutive birthing of heart-based consciousness 8)

joepius said:
perhaps "the end of the world" refers to the end of everyone's individual fear-based ego-consciousness, and a consecutive birthing of heart-based consciousness 8)

Isnt that what the age of aquarious is about.... which is set to begin in or around 2012 (duh-duh-duuuuhhhhhh) :wink:

So called planet x should be visible to naked eye now... just take look at the sky! :!:

I'll believe this crap when a Mayan walks up and tells me. Well, even then its iffy. I just wanna meet a bunch of people who believe this stuff and buy all their **** for cheap and when nothing happens sell it all off for a nice profit.

There have been a lot of dates in the past that were supposed to be the end of the world. We all remember Y2K but there have been hundreds more dates that were the supposed end of the world. Growing I knew a lady that sold everything she had waiting for the world to end in 1995. She had a book about it and claimed it was going to happen.

I have a little theory has to why the Mayan calendar stops at 2012. The Spanish came over of course and basically killed most of the indigenous people whether on purpose or by accident by spreading disease. Any that didn't die were forced to convert to christianity therefore giving up their "pagan" lifestyles and rituals. Thus they would have not continued with their calendar because the Spanish and Roman Catholicism would have forbade them to read the stars as they did. It's just another instance of another culture destroying the previous culture.

My prediction: As mankind looks into the sky on 12/21/2012 his final words "Thats no moon. its a space station!"

G u y s !! you MUST send me what youre smoking up there!! c'mon i cant stand the paraguayan **** anymore, i need stronger stuff so i can get on that conversation at the same level :D

End of the world, earthquakes, Mayan Calendar, abduction, asteroids . . . think it's time to grab my LP and MKIII and write a song!! :mrgreen:

jdurso said:
joepius said:

Isnt that what the age of aquarious is about.... which is set to begin in or around 2012 (duh-duh-duuuuhhhhhh) :wink:

so does this mean that the chicks will be walking around in old living room paisley/floral drapes ,head bands and have unshaven pits
again ?
geez, I hated the fashion and mindset of the early 70s. ever try to have sex with someone that is stoned or tripping ?
all this peace and love crap made me sick :)

seriously... there is scientific evidence of pole shifts happening. and "the" claim is that we are past due for one. procession happens what every 26k years ? is it coincidence that niburu supposedly enters our system at the same time every time this happens?
uuhh, I dont know I wasnt here 26k years ago. nor are any records or hard evidence other than soil samples. whic could be very incorrect. science is far from conclusive.

yet, I do believe some of this, though it is hard to fathom an end scenario, and at that... why in my/our time? what are the odds that "you" of everyone that has ever lived will see the "true end of days" ?
makes you feel kind of sick every time you spent on the power ball lottery ticket now doesnt it ?

our government lies to you about everything and anything in the name of it being for "your own good" is certainly never going to confirm this even were it all true until after it has happened . and if true, who might be left for them to tell.?
the fall out and mass hysteria would be overwhelming prior anyway.

I find it odd that urban humans when pushed to the brink when natural disaster happen, feel the need to loot the neighborhood for tv's and the like... as if you'll be able to use one when/if the sh!t hits the fan.
yellow stone could blow at any time, and theres significant evidence that she's over due for letting off some steam. mother nature seems to have a way of righting its self . there are way too many people on earth and in every tightening spaces polluting and destroying her built in fail safes. information is far too readily available, technology far to advanced for our lowest common denominator mentality. so we could blow each other up before 12-21-12. so this niburu might not even get the chance.

no doubt something is going to happen on 12-21-12. but then again something happens every day, so we wont know until it happens.
whoa, thats deep...

so if youre a christian, the day of the lord will come as a thief in the night, just as the bible says... I'd have to take that literally rather than as some interesting metaphor.
so if that is truly the case, 12-21-12 is another hyped date as many in the past that will come and go.
only the maker knows the end day.
if you are someone without faith then niburu will come and sweep us all away and who will be left to tell you that they were right ?

either way ,enjoy everyday is if it were your very last
and prepare as best as you can for the worst.
there's no shame in arming yourself to the max, stocking up on food, water and as much wood as you can burn/use over a 3-4 year period. you may not need it. you may not be left to need it... quitting and waiting to die arent part of the human psyche.

Latest posts

Back