• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-3 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Please delete!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I just got this thing last month. I really love the DC-3's. Then, I found an incredible deal on a near mint DC-10 and grabbed it. Now, I have too many amps. I know you can never have too many, but I need some other stuff and lack of funding dictates that I need to sell an amp.

Here is the ebay auction that I got it on: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190243644086&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

The Vintage 30 was supposedly damaged during shipping, although the amp and box arrived in pristine condition. I personally think it was sold with a bad speaker.

It now has a Mojotone British Vintage Series 8 ohm speaker in it and sounds much better than it did with a Vintage 30.

I also replaced the power supply filter caps.

Tubes are:
Preamp: new Electro Harmonix 12AX7's
Power: new JJ EL-84's
The guy put them in about a year ago, but only played the amp 3 times during that year.

$650 + shipping.

Here are the Pictures:

DC-31.jpg

DC-32.jpg

DC-33.jpg

DC-34.jpg

DC-35.jpg

DC-36.jpg

Also, I bought a Mark IV cabinet for it here on the board. It is Wine Taurus (burgundy). It does have a few dings in the tolex, but you can have either cabinet. The black one is nearly mint, with only a few scratches here and there that are hard to see.

No prob. I bought his about a year and a half ago and he's still kicking himself for letting it go.

Latest posts

Back