• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-10 COMBO W/100/60 split FOR SALE!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielg

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a DC-10 combo that I have loved since I bought it 8 years ago...but I am looking to downsize in both volume and weight plus I could use the cash :( It still has the original footswitch and all electronics work perfectly. I just installed brand new $300 tubes and it has a cheesy amp cover. I can send pics to anyone interested. Thanks

Sorry I forgot to put a price on here...the amp has seen some road use although no holes in the grill cloth and no major scuffs anywhere else. I am asking 1200/OBO since it has brand new tubes in it.

danielg said:
I will take $1000(plus shipping) for it otherwise I will probably keep it...

your probably better off that way because if that $1000 is firm its gonna be tough to sell it as i've seen tem go consistantly around $800. Have you considered what you want to downsize to because you may do better in a trade... just some ideas. good luck anyhow, thats a great amp.

BTW what'd you retube it with?

Back