• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cyberguitar 2002, nothing for sale!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone must have tipped him off. He couldn't have possibly figured out that people were on to him. Just watch for another identity to pop up in Westminster or Orange County/LA selling the same stuff in the same ads.

He was the guy that was not so honestly selling stuff as his own personal gear. He was basically consistently selling his wares including Mesa gear that was obviously not his own personal gear. He had a cut and paste style of ad that was not in such great english either. You could tell he was probably one of the Vietnamese guys living there in that area. The name Kevin Nguyen was a big tip off. He would do stuff like pull his auctions early too if he wasn't seeing enough being bid. He was definitely manipulating the system. It is too bad he was such a shady guy. He was selling some nice stuff. Unfortunately he burned Bucketass. That was a bad move because it got the word out that he was not someone to do business with. He eventually came clean but he shouldn't have had to have been forced to. It just shows he doesn't have the common decency to be forthright. I can neither confirm nor deny that his auctions were messed with from then on. I also cannot confirm nor deny that his CL stuff for sale was not given the same treatment. I think his address was also posted at one time. Who knows what vigilante moves were done or are planned? I do know that there are several people that were willing to go some distances to let him know how much of a turd he was.

I am still waiting on him to give me his contact information before I pay him for the Thiele cab I bought. He sold like six thiele cabs all with the same picture so I got nervous.

Back