Custom Stiletto?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I'm going to be ordering a custom stiletto deuce from Mesa, as I'm not too crazy about the croc look.

Any opinions for me? I remember someone posting a REALLY cool blue one a while back...any pics you have?

thanks much!

Mine has the western style leather, recto knobs and leather handle and I love the way it looks:

stiletto2.jpg

stiletto3.JPG

Everyone has different preferences but I've never had so many compliments on the looks of an amp in my life as the stock Stiletto with the croc and chrome. Also the leather smell is really cool.

i bought mine used (great price) as i buy most of my gear, and stock is what i got.

And ya know what, i didn't think i would like it, but I actually like the Croc.

it seems kinda...elegant in a way.

but if ya have the cash, go for it!

Im not into the croc thing .

Ihave all my mesa gear done black taurus with gold grille so no matter what heads and cabs i use they all match up .

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/barry2001/DSC00673.jpg

That is very nice...simple, yet classy.

Can you not get a vent bar with that front? You can get it with the croc skin? :?

Yeah, it's cos I picked mine up in a shop when it was on offer, but im sure you can get what ever you want done... I remember a few months back someone showing a roadster with black diamond but alum vent bar and it kicked ***... I also seen on ebay UK a stiletto that was done like the custom rectos with black diamond plate and vent and the black knurled recto knobs... looked cool too.

it feels like ibanez4life SZ! is having a baby. Let us know when the blessed event arrives and we'll all light up some cigars.

The DR and Stiletto head shells are interchangeable - anything you can get for a DR you should be able to get for your Stiletto...

BTW that Blue Flame Stiletto was actually Dave Weiner (solo guitarist and guitarist for Steve Vai). I believe he just sold it a little while ago. It's still on his website under gear.

Yup, I have a pre-500 black diamond plate head, beat up, but good enough that I have been thinking about putting my stiletto in...

fredster said:
The DR and Stiletto head shells are interchangeable - anything you can get for a DR you should be able to get for your Stiletto...

Latest posts

Back