Custom Orderd Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Reaction score
Hello all

Has anyone received thier custom ordered amps yet? I orderd mine at the end of June and still nothing. Although I just scored a killer deal on a new Les Paul Custom. Cant wait to play it through my roadster.

Take care
T

I ordered a custom roadster head in March and didn't get it until the end of July... Took a while, but well worth it. I couldn't stand the stock cosmetic. I'll send y'all pics soon.

sec34gtr said:
I ordered a custom roadster head in March and didn't get it until the end of July... Took a while, but well worth it. I couldn't stand the stock cosmetic. I'll send y'all pics soon.
Sweet! What tolex/grill did you order?

I ordered a custom Roadster head in early July and havn't received mine yet. I figured it would be a few more weeks anyway. It might also have to do with the service bulletin they put out on the Roadsters regarding an additional resister they have to add. Check out the "Roadster Owners -- Important Service Information". Let us know when you get yours.

I ordered my Roadster head with a solid black diamond plate front panel (rather than half-and-half) and the brushed aluminum vents (like on a dual rec). I didn't like the stock look of the heads, I think the combos look cool though. It was a process to order it and my dealer ended up talking to the production manager to make it happen since the diamond plate comes to them pre-cut and because what I ordered is a typical custom option on the Roadsters.

Post some pics when you guys get yours!

My Roadster head is styled after the Stiletto amps. The amp is stock black taurus vinyl. Front panel is green croc with the chromed vent and a green jewel light. Sadly, they made a couple of mistakes. The vent on the front is chromed (like I ordered) but the one on top is brushed, so they don't match. Also, I ordered the nice leather handle like on Road Kings and Lonestars, but they put the normal handle on it.

They are going to fix it for me since they made the mistake, but I haven't wanted to stop playing long enough to ship it back! I was just going to send the cabinet back, but now that the resistor needs to be added, I guess I'll be shipping the whole thing.

Here's a pic of what it looks like now. It's not nearly as green as the camera flash makes it look.

roadsterpics005.jpg

Amp looks great. I also orderd mine with the leather handle. Hope they dont mess up.

Latest posts

Back