Custom finishes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kissing

Reaction score
Hi,

I have finally decided on the Roadking head and 2X12 cabs!
Anyway, i am getting a custom optioned one.
I have chosen wine taurus and gold grille
however, i have also been asked for the choice of corners, handers and piping.
i am stuck here and wonder if anyone could give me a guide on these extra options? i cant seem to find any referrence for them.
Thanks in advance

Just ordered my RK & 4x12 last week. Garnet Bronco with Black Grille. Black leather handle, black corners and black piping.
If you're going with the gold grille, you might want to consider the tan handle and corners. Go to the website and check out the pics in the custom gallery, if you haven't already. There are plenty of pics to look at.

thanks for the post.

I have went through the site but there seem to be no description on the tubings and corners. just wanted to see if there is any other sites i can see for more details.

kissing said:
Hi,

I have finally decided on the Roadking head and 2X12 cabs!
Anyway, i am getting a custom optioned one.
I have chosen wine taurus and gold grille
however, i have also been asked for the choice of corners, handers and piping.
i am stuck here and wonder if anyone could give me a guide on these extra options? i cant seem to find any referrence for them.
Thanks in advance
I would go with the tan corners , tan handle, tan piping . Thats the colors they usually use with wine taurus . Gold grille cloth is basically a mixture of the black and tan grille cloths . Heres a pic of my old RK with black taurus and gold grille . You should look at the custom gallery on the mesa web page . there are tons of pics of mesa amps done in wine taurus

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/barry2001/DSC00673.jpg

I personally like the black handle, corners, and piping with the wine taurus. Here's mine:

Tan is cool too though. My dealer liked the color combination on mine so much, he was going to order another cab like this.

RED CROCODILE LEATHER/BLACK GRILLE

Amps%20002sm.JPG

Amps%20004sm.JPG

Back