Current going rate for a DR under serial # 100

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LynchLicks

Reaction score
Hey Guys!,
Been quite sometime sence I've been on this forum but I think I just located a DR with a serial # under 100, but over #50.
I haven't kept track of what they've been going for for quite some time. So if anybody can give me a clue to what it might be worth being sold thru this forum and what the prices they've been getting on Ebay, I would apreciate it.
BTW, it is a Black faced model.
Thanks Guys! :D

There is one on eBay that is like #63 or something and it is in near mint condition and they are asking $2000 and not having any luck. IMO a very early one in mint condition should sell for about $1500 or so.

Around $1700-1800 or so for a black face/chrome chassis in good condition. I've seen a few low serial numbers listed for up around $2000-2400 but they don't sell very quickly. I think the last one that listed that high wound up being sold as part of a trade deal rather than straight cash.

If they're being sold on the internet a lot of it depends on how much "Pre-500" hype is currently in the air as that can sway the price by a few hundred dollars.

Interesting!, Seems like the economy has lowered the price of them in the last 3 to 4 years. Not good news as far as I'm concerned!
Last time I kept track of them, any that were under serial # 100 were easily going for $2000.+ on Ebay. This was at least 3 to 4 years ago. This one is going to have to be in pretty **** good condition for me to consider purchasing it. I'll see it this weekend.
That's just too bad!, thought I could pull a quick profit off it if I got it and threw it on Ebay! Well, maybe I'll buy it anyway and sell one of my pre 500 DR chrome faced ones for the price I get this one for.

Thanks for the responces guys! :)
I appreciate the info! :wink:

Latest posts

Back