Crazy Pic of my New Recto...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rholap

Reaction score
Now I understand where the Godly tones come from :twisted:

light02.jpg

Elpelotero said:
how the freak did you do that?

Long shutter openning, halogen light behind it and I sprayed some misty water between the amp and camera to show some of the rays...

thats pretty sweet, i used to have red and orange christmas lights in mine to make it light up, but it didnt look like that

Nice time exposure, how long did ya keep the shutter open? No flash I assume at about 5.6 for about 5 seconds?

Nice shot, becareful with the misty water.............

:shock:

That looks fantastic, been looking for a nice tube glow shot wallpaper for a long time, and you delivered in spades :D

jvk said:
That looks fantastic, been looking for a nice tube glow shot wallpaper for a long time, and you delivered in spades :D

Here's a real glowing tube from the back...

tube01.jpg

shnapper said:
Nice time exposure, how long did ya keep the shutter open? No flash I assume at about 5.6 for about 5 seconds?

Nice shot, becareful with the misty water.............

:shock:

it was real long.. 25 or 30 seconds... almost too long, I'll experiment with different times this w/e...

Yeah, I know what you mean about mist... it barely touched the amp or camera.

rholap said:
Now I understand where the Godly tones come from :twisted:
[image above] ...
Godly tones ... gee, I thought that type of heat only comes from a "Dual Lucifier".

So what are your volumes, tone settings setting? "6", "6", "6" in triplets?
Do you have a master (volume) that says "I'm your Master" ?

That is awesome! Send that to Boogie, maybe they'll use it and give you something in return. :D

Latest posts

Back