Combo Meal!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbird

Reaction score
I'm seeing a Roadster 2/12 combo in my future! It's gonna mean bye-bye to my Custom Order '00 (two channel) Dual Rec w/Recto 4/12! Thats allright though, I think this 4/12 set-up has out-grown me! I see the new combos are boasting a new closed back design w/C90 speakers. My question is: Which 2/12 extension cab will Mesa recommend using with the new combo designs? The Recto 2/12 w/V30's? The 3/4 open back w/C90's? Or the Roadking 2/12 w/one C90(open) and one V30(closed)? It seems none of these really mate up with the new combo designs, might we see a new extension cab? :idea:

jbird said:
I'm seeing a Roadster 2/12 combo in my future!

Nice! I figured the combo would be a little heavier than I wanted so I went with the Roadster head instead. I talked to Mesa about which cab to get and was told the recto closed back would go well with it. Not sure about the V30/V90 difference though, so I'm still undecided.

The 8 ball shows new cabinet designs for the Roadster and Stiletto! Found out today! I got the new Feb '06 price list at my local dealer!

jbird said:
The 8 ball shows new cabinet designs for the Roadster and Stiletto! Found out today! I got the new Feb '06 price list at my local dealer!

Holy crap! I've had the new ProNet for a week and I didn't even see that. Gotta get one on order quick!

Thanks, JBird!

Back