chevelle's gear stolen,yes all of it

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Im pretty sure these guys are mesa users...well all there gear was stolen,some scum has stolen their entire trailer of gear,drums,amps,guitars the lot even the tshirts

it was all stolen today I read on myspace bullitins...get these scum

how was it possible to steal that much gear? even if it was all in a trailer, don't you think someone must have witnessed it?

That is a shame. I am sure there was serious $ tied up in the stuff inside. Looks like they will be using a backline company in the short term if they can't get replacement gear. I am sure they have a second trailer somewhere though. Most large venue national bands use at least two full trailers so one can be traveling and setting up while one is being played on. It still sucks though either way.

well you would think so but im sure the trailer was basically parked up and then somebody must have attached themselves to it and then basically drove off with it but this is it they wont be able to sell it on ebay or ant where else because all the gear will have chevel across it dumb *******!!!

so basically its gonna be a waste of good gear unless its used for their own use but thats a load of gear to be using!!!!

I would say lucky fuckers but Im not supprting that sorta skullduggery!!!

whatout for this stuff flying around and contact
[email protected]

lets get these bams!!

Yeah there was a local band here (Bottles and Skulls I think) that had all of their gear stolen TWICE!

I hope they get caught I can't believe people do s@#$ like this. So did they steal the whole truck or what?

ROCK BAND CHEVELLE GETS ITS GEAR SWIPED IN BIG D
Do you like to rock? Chevelle does. They're from Chicago, but they got all their gear stolen right here in Dallas. The note from the band:

We regret to inform you that Chevelle is unable to perform remaining scheduled tour dates (until further notice) due to the entire trailer full of our gear getting STOLEN TODAY, 05/09/2007, from the Clarion Dallas Park Central hotel at approx 11:00 a.m.

If anyone has any information, or sees a light gray KZ Cargo trailer, with an Illinois plate 57002. Please call 911 or your local police authority. Most items are labeled "chevelle" and if you notice anything suspicious on ebay or other online resellers selling "authentic" Chevelle items — guitar, basses, drums amplifiers, risers, backdrops, tee shirts — please call the police, or e-mail: [email protected].

Thank you for your support and understanding. Lets catch these crooked &^*^%!!!

*DOPEMAN* said:
Btw does anybody know what state and/or city the stuff was stolen in?

There'a a lot of open road in TX. They could be heading anywhere. If they are smart they have another rig to put everything in. If they are smarter they already have. If they are brilliant they have already removed the stenciling.

In this day and age, unless you are planning on removing the S/N Plate, stolen gear is just to easy to track. I had some stuff stolen, one was a pod pro and I put down the generic number they have on the back because i thought that as the S/N. Well now I still get calls from the police everytime someone pawns a POD Pro.

Russ said:
There'a a lot of open road in TX. They could be heading anywhere. If they are smart they have another rig to put everything in. If they are smarter they already have. If they are brilliant they have already removed the stenciling.

You must be a drummer too... :lol: I am so kidding here...

No one in their right mind would try to pawn stolen gear or even use it for trade in at a guitar shop. That is just asking for trouble. There are enough ways to sell things without getting nabbed. I am sure a lot of the stuff on e-bay is stolen stuff and craigslist is just as bad. A crook would be best selling abroad and shipping it out of country or at least out of state. Zakk Wylde's Bullseye got stolen and was eventually found many states away from where it was stolen only because someone knew of the guitar and was enough of a fan to return it to him. I wonder if Mr. cyberguitar2002 of Westminster has any such dealings.

The guitarist plays Mark IV's, and i his old bassist (his brother) also played mesa gear, however i dont believe the new bassist does.

mesanomad100 said:
Im pretty sure these guys are mesa users...well all there gear was stolen,some scum has stolen their entire trailer of gear,drums,amps,guitars the lot even the tshirts

it was all stolen today I read on myspace bullitins...get these scum

That's sad...I saw these guys 4 days ago, and they had a killer setup....******* that stole it will get what's coming to him.

Isn't stealing band gear in Texas grounds for the thieves getting shot? :lol:

I hope that they get their back and that the guilty parties get nabbed.

I wonder if they could classify that as horse theft?

Its sad but its stories like this that cause me to leave my Les Pauls and Prs guitars at home. I own 12 guitars but when I play in my cover band I play a 15 year old Jackson Dinky that is so modified that Jackson would have to take a DNA sample to even prove it was theirs. I also play a Neil ZaZa model Cort guitar as a backup because I would not cry if it got stolen. Its quite embarrassing to own PRS, Gibson, Wolfgang, Petrucci Musicman, Axis Supersport Musicaman, etc and end up bring a frigging Cort guitar to do a gig for fear of theft. But you see it too much. No scumbag is getting a chance at stealing my **** over a cover gig........

Yeah, no kidding. The measly pittance being offered is in no way enough to risk taking a nice guitar.

Russ said:
In the meantime he will have great tone... :wink:

Yeah but for how long? Is it worth it? Nah....
F#@%ers like this will go down hard, you just don't do sh!t like this and not suffer. It's the law of the land of life, kharma is a ***** !!!!
She may not get you today, or next week or next year but eventually....

Reminds me of a saying......
What profiteth a man if he gains the world's best guitar tone but loses his musical soul? :wink:

:twisted: get'm kharma....mark my words....they WILL catch the bastards who did this, very soon too, watch !

Latest posts

Back