Changing jewel lights

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the flame maple on that head and cabinet, Mesaian. I would be afraid to take it out of the house...roadies sometimes act like the old commercial for luggage... a bunch of gorillas throwing stuff around.

RB

i have matching white anvil cases for it. but it does NOT leave the house. its like a showpiece, i have a stock one for everything. its just for sitting, having a glass of wine and enjoying 8)

mesaian said:
IMGP0999.jpg
:wink:

mmmm...that's purrrrty

mesaian said:
i have matching white anvil cases for it. but it does NOT leave the house. its like a showpiece, i have a stock one for everything. its just for sitting, having a glass of wine and enjoying 8)

thats what Im missing when I sit at home to relax!
150w of tube power!
DUH!

That green doesn't look very green to me.. more like aqua or something.

I wonder how to get standard green?

It could be just the way it was photographed, being backlit, and how it appears online.

Here's another supplier: http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/cgi-bin/mojotone/scan/co=yes/fi=products/rf=sku/sf=prod_group/se=Electronics/op=eq/sf=category/se=Pilot%20Lights/tf=brand

forgot to ad,

YES
these are the SAME EXACT LENSES as a fender.
Dont waste your money ordering "special boogie" versions.

btw, Ive found that purple adds the best tone to Recto amps.
green is more suited towards Mk and F series :wink:

I changed to a blue jewel as soon as I got my amp. I love the way it looks on a dark stage...never quite get over the site of it.... 8)

Back