C+/SimulClass Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tele295 said:
Thanks, Johnson. Any idea what year that might be?

Should I add that it's white with a matching extension cabinet?

very very likely a 1984, pretty much the beginning of the C+ production.

+1^ My bet is an 84. Sounds like a great buy! Does it have a Graphic Eq and or Simulclass? What kind of speakers?

Yes, '84 mine is 127?? I forget the last 2 #'s.
I ordered it in '83 when it took 9 month's to get it.

Tele295 said:
Is the C+ the only 2-channel Simulclass?

Well... no. We also have version A, B and C. :D But besides the Mark II series, I don't think there is any other 2 channel Simul-Class? :?

Johnson said:
+1^ My bet is an 84. Sounds like a great buy! Does it have a Graphic Eq and or Simulclass? What kind of speakers?

Graphic EQ and Simulclass. It has a Celestion in the combo and an EV in the closed back x-cab. I replaced the black grill with an oxblood, so it has that real early-60's Fender vibe, although I still have the black grill to put it back to stock if I want.

Not sure if the x-cab and combo originally came together. Combo says "Boogie" and the x-cab says "MESA/Boogie" with the same logo plate as my Mark III had.

The IIC "I" and the "+" were mingled as early as 12,400 around 2/84.
A 12,8XX could be a June or July or 1984. I had worked on a 126XX from 6/84. By this time in production, Mesa was probably pumping 180-200 units out per month.

Latest posts

Back