C+ settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
OK..I haven't been playing my C+ as much these days..I know :( Anyways I pretty much have my mind made up about selling it. Photos and a post will be up soon. SO..before I list it, I would like to take it for one more good ride. If anyone has any settings they would like to list for me, that would be greatly appreciated - as I said before, I haven't dialed it in for awhile.

Also, here are the specs for anyone that might have an immediate interest in it. Let me know, I will send you the first photos.
-Short head - face plate pretty good condition (new black on black headshell w/velcro front)
-Original C+ (no mods)
-Serial number: 13xxx
-SimulClass
-EQ
-Reverb
-Roadcase AND amp cover
-New tubes (mesa)
-New tube sockets <--this is really a plus. if you ever owned one of these trust me. Mike B strongly agreed. (still have the orginal sockets if that is a deciding factor)
-Footswitch

cheers,
Mike

Simulclass
EQ on, V with a slightly rolled off 6600 slider

vol1 - 9 pulled
treble - 7 pulled
bass - 2.5 pulled
middle - 2
master- 2/3 pulled
lead drive - 8 pulled
lead master - 3 pulled

assumes humbucker based guitar with a nice hunk of wood.. DO NOT go to clean in this setting unless you want to be deaf.

don't sell the C+ man.. you just need to spend some more time with it methinks.

http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/settings.html Pretty good guide suggestions here to get you where you want to go,soundwise.That amp does everything,why do you want to sell it?

trust me..if i think too long about it..it's going to break my heart to sell this thing. but in all honesty, i found my passion for boogies these days in a less sought after amp - the stiletto ace.

the thing that worries me the most about selling the c+ is that with the economy the way is, i don't think i will get what i want for it. i am going to wait until all of the holiday bullshit subsides before i put it up here at least. i have owned the amp now for a little over 3years, and it is well serviced. the only true flaw to the amp is the paint behind the eq sliders is slightly fading - which one isn't??

thanks for the settings y'all!!! cheers.

OMFG!!! I really have not played this amp in awhile. Why i ever stopped is beyond me. This thing reallly is an amazing creature. It does everything perfectly. I finally dialed in something that works for me (equal vol settings, with good gain and good clean). I remember that being the challenge now. Thank you all again for the examples/starting points.

Mine hasnt been my main amp in ten years or so,but I would never think of selling it.If tomorrow I woke up and only had one amp left,I would hope it was the C+,it really is the one amp that can do almost anything.

well folks unfortunately I am going to have to part with the amp. If you are serious about getting a real c+ eventually, shoot me a pm. Again I will have a post here in a few about the amp with pics and a VERY detailed description about the service records and things of that sort. cheers.

Latest posts

Back