• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

C+ on ebay looks very suspect to me...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIG4FUN

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
See what you think. I think it's a scammer. I emailed about the original black color vs. the picture and a few other questions.

Item number: 180283516719

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180283516719

Anyone live in Greenville OH could check it out?

Let's see...Zero feedback. Just registered a couple of days ago. One lousy picture. Price too good to be true

If this is legit, I'll eat my hat.

If you believe this is legit, I have a bridge to sell you.

It's legit guys....

He replied to my email with a ton of pictures. PM me if you are interested in more details...I'm passing up on it. It's an upgraded 100/60. Includes a road case and thiele (at least I saw those in the pics). He also has a black combo he can put it in. Like I said, PM me if interested in price, etc. I can put you in contact.

Definitely a scam. Check out this link http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/GearDetails.aspx?Item=1812537

then check out the pic in the auction. Boy, someone's gonna get burned. **** scammers. :evil:

He will send me a eBay link to pay him. I bet you anything I will have to enter my password and then even they have another account (mine after they change the password and lock ME out) to play with for a bit. These things can be very complex (a thorough job of being "taken" on several fronts could be had of an innocent ebay user).

Elpelotero said:
It's legit guys....

He replied to my email with a ton of pictures. PM me if you are interested in more details...I'm passing up on it. It's an upgraded 100/60. Includes a road case and thiele (at least I saw those in the pics). He also has a black combo he can put it in. Like I said, PM me if interested in price, etc. I can put you in contact.

A bunch of pics doesn't mean anything. With 0 feedback and a "To Good To Be True" price then it's usually 99% of the time going to be a scam.

I sent him an email but i didn't get a reply. But i said something along the lines, " Die you fucking piece of **** scammer, DIE". LOL

Back