Buckethead's triple rectifier inspires me...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeHe got my Dual last night... me so horny!! :lol: That Budda just does not cut it for me....I had it sold on ebay but the loser backed out saying "there's no back on it" (even when I proved to him that they standardly don't have a back). But as of now I'm using its speakers to play the dual through. Gosh I'm so excited I don't know where to begin telling you about my dual! I love the channel footswitch. I only had an hour or so to mess with it last night but today I need to get my pedalboard organized. Can someone suggest a chain for me? I have so many effects... most are here in this pic:
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kpasque/pedals-4.jpg
Whats not in the pic are the only (2) rackmount effects I have: Midiverb II and a Boss SE-50. These I believe will be through the effects loop. I also have a Line 6 FM-4 filter modulator thats not in there. ANyWaYs I'll do what I can with it today and post a pic of what I came up with... hopefully someone more knowledgable with effects chains can chime in for me thx.
Oh and Bucket never plays that Stilletto as far as I see in videos... its mainly his triple rectifier. Stilletto must just be for backup.
cyas,
Ken
pss: Sure I got a few pics from various shows of his pedalboard...some have the 535Q and some don't. Thx for pointing that out for me.

Congrats on the dual rec!
Yeah please post up those pics if you can! :)

Latest posts

Back