• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Fender American Deluxe Strat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mule#1

Reaction score
I an selling my 2010 American Deluxe Strat. It has about an hour of playing time on it. it is Tungsten with a rosewood fretboard. Still has the plastic film and stickers on the pick guard and hang tags. Price was $1499 new and I am selling for$1000. You can contact me at [email protected].
You can see it on Fenders website! http://www.fender.com/products/americandeluxe/models.php?prodNo=011910
Thanks,

Rob

The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster has all the modern features today’s guitarists demand.

A compound radius fretboard allows exhilaratingly effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, and new N3 noiseless pickups supercharge your sound with improved Stratocaster tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum.

Reconfigured S-1 switching offers even more knockout tonal options; other features include staggered locking tuners, two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and beveled neck heel.

Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster main features include:

Body: Select Alder
Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish)
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5 to 14 Compound Radius (241 mm to 355.6 mm)
No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups: 3 Noiseless N3 Strat Pickups (Neck/Middle/Bridge)
Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade and 2-Position Push/Push S-1
Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Pop in Arm
Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
Hardware: Chrome
Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
Width at Nut: 1.6875 (43 mm)
Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block
3 Tall, 3 Short Staggered Locking Tuning Machines
S-1 Switching
Aged Plastic Parts
Pearloid Dot Position Inlays
Highly Detailed Fret and Nut Work
4-Bolt Neck Attachment with Micro-Tilt Adjustment
Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
Parchment Knobs and Pickup Covers
Rolled Fretboard Edges
Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
Accessories: Fender/SKB Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth

Back